This episode V & O discuss
- Having a birthday in lockdown
- The death of Prince Philip and how the Spanish royal family are connected (the photo that Ollie and Vicki are talking about is here: https://twitter.com/YuiMok/status/1380617929562189838?s=08 The photographer is a chap called Yui Mok who takes extraordinary photos)
- The 4th wave of Coronavirus in Spain, and how the Balearics are affected
- Getting a vaccine if you are not registered in the Spanish public health system (Info for all of Spain and links here https://www.facebook.com/BritsInSpain/posts/3491535610950815 Plus for the Balearic Islands register for the vaccine, by calling 971 211 999. For more information see: https://www.ibsalut.es/vacuna-covid-19 )
- Jet2 cancellation of flights
- How you can still apply for residency in Spain but hurry up! (We will be doing an interview this week with Becky from https://mallorcasolutions.com/ but you contact them now if you need advice).
- The possibility of Germany closing its borders and going back into lockdown
- The vaccination speed in Mallorca
- The subsidy of electric cars in Spain
- The influx of thousands of jellyfish this week
- And the epic charity fundraising efforts of Sean Judkins (https://sites.google.com/view/mallorcaodyssey/home)
Are you planning to come to live in Mallorca? Want to know what it is like? Vicki McLeod and Oliver Neilson host "Majorca, Mallorca", the only English language podcast about the island and aim to tell you about their adopted home with humour, clarity and insider knowledge.
Please follow MM on Social Media:
You can email MM on [email protected]
Episode is Live
Published: Apr. 02, 2021 @11PM Edit
Add a Transcript
Get episode better indexed by search engines.
Add Chapter Markers
Listeners can tap through & see what’s comi